Farkas, president of Metropolitan Realty Associates LLC, has been honored by the Long Island Business Development Council for his adaptive reuse of a vacant pharmaceutical plant into what is now a modern, multi-use building called the Business and Research Center at Garden City.
What does LIBDC stand for?
LIBDC stands for Long Island Business Development Council
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Life Is Better Because of You
- Lebanese International Business Council
- Leiden Institute for Brain and Cognition (Leiden University; Netherlands)
- Lightweight In-Stride Breaching Capability
- Long Island Bicycle Club (est. 1975; New York)
- Lost in Inflammatory Breast Cancer (growth factor binding protein)
- Lummi Indian Business Council (Bellingham, WA)
- Long Island Breast Cancer Study Project (Connecticut and New York study; National Cancer Institute)
- Laser-Induced Breakdown Detection
- Laser-Induzierte Breakdown Detektion (German: Laser-Induced Breakdown Detection)
- Library Index
- Lymphocytic Infiltration into Biliary Epithelial Cell
- Library of the Institute of Economics
- Ligue des Bibliotheques Europeennes de Recherche (French: Association of European Research Libraries)
- Light Rail Thematic Network (EU)
- US NASA Shuttle Recovery Vessel
- Livingstone Institute of Business and Engineering Studies (Zambia)
- London Institute of Banking and Finance (UK)
- London International Book Fair (UK)
- Lust-Induced Brain Freeze (Dave Barry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lighthouse Real Estate Ventures received the Nassau County Business Leadership Award from the Long Island Business Development Council, at the BDC's 36th Annual Conference on September 29.
Lighthouse Real Estate Ventures is a true success story," said Bruce Germano, co-chairman of the Long Island Business Development Council.