5 Reacts Breaks down rapidly with amines, sulfide Useful in short and & other organics long holding time Corrosive anions may systems Inexpensive build up Contribution to AOX Storage unstable May deactivate inhibitors The use of Chlorine Dioxide (ClO2) can be particularly advantageous in large TES systems.
What does LHT stand for?
LHT stands for Long Holding Time
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LHT
We have 28 other meanings of LHT in our Acronym Attic
- Liquid Hourly Space Velocity
- Laurel Hill Tunnel (Pennsylvania)
- Left-Hand Thread (bulbs)
- Life, Hope & Truth
- Lift Heavy Things (workout routine)
- Lighthouse Trails Research (spirituality blog)
- Living Heritage Trust (Colombo, Sri Lanka)
- Long Haul Terminal (Alcatel)
- Long Haul Transmission
- Long Haul Trucker (bicycle)
- Lord High Treasurer
- Los Hermanos Taverna (Spanish: The Brothers Taverna)
- Love Honor Truth (Sigma Nu Fraternity)
- LoveHateTragedy (Papa Roach album)
- Low Harmonic Technology (Siemens)
- Luk Hoi Tong Co., Ltd (Hong Kong)
- Lummus Heat Transfer
- Limestone Hills Training Area (Townsend, MT; National Guard)
- Local Highway Technical Assistance Council (Boise, ID)
- La'gent Hotel Tokyo Bay (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among the issues addressed last night were long holding times experienced by residents when calling Charter for customer service and Charter's not complying with the town's request for quarterly response reports and other financial statements.
25 s), and final turned opaque for long holding times (e.
To prevent long holding times, NDS is using smaller, local offices to answer most of the calls from physicians within their area.
To ensure the smooth flow of incoming telephone traffic, minimize the possibility of long holding times and dropped calls, and heighten the productivity of phone personnel, the Bellflower facility relies heavily on multi-line announcer call-sequencing and management information systems that streamline call-handling and assist in comprehensive, daily evaluation of both telephone personnel and equipment.