DIAGNOSIS Bifurcation of the long head of the biceps tendon DISCUSSION The biceps brachii is a long fusiform muscle, placed on the front of the arm, and arising by 2 heads.
What does LHBT stand for?
LHBT stands for Long Head of the Biceps Tendon (orthopedics)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LHBT
We have 1 other meaning of LHBT in our Acronym Attic
- Little Hands, Big Hearts (various locations)
- Liberty Home Bible Institute (Lynchburg, VA)
- London Hair & Beauty Institute (UK)
- La Habra Branch Library (La Habra, CA)
- Lucile H. Bluford Library (Kansas City, MO)
- Budapest Ferihegy International Airport (ICAO code)
- L'eggs Hanes Bali Playtex (outlet store)
- Laboratory of Human Bacterial Pathogenesis (Hamilton, MT)
- Local Home Brew Store
- Lactose Hydrogen Breath Test
- Laporan Harian Bank Umum (Indonesian: Harian Bank General Report; Bank Indonesia)
- Little House in the Big Woods (book)
- Lead Hollow-Base Wadcutter (cast bullet type)
- Lahore High Court
- Lake Havasu City (Arizona, USA)
- Lake Hills Church (Austin, TX)
- Lakeridge Health Corporation (Ontario, Canada)
- Land Hermit Crabs (resource)
- Large Hadron Collider
- Lausanne Hockey Club (Lausanne, Switzerland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Anterior and posterior instability of the long head of the biceps tendon in rotator cuff tears: a new classification based on arthroscopic observations.
It also ensures easier injection and that the long head of the biceps tendon is removed from the injection tract.