The manufacturing technologies of long fiber reinforced thermoplastics (LFT) can be divided into two groups: they are compounded on in-line blending units directly before processing (direct processing, D-LFT) or supplied as ready-to-use pellets (P-LFT).
What does LFRT stand for?
LFRT stands for Long Fiber Reinforced Thermoplastic (materials)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LFRT
We have 3 other meanings of LFRT in our Acronym Attic
- Living Free Radical Polymerisation
- Looking for Role Play (radio show)
- Land Force Reserve Restructure (Canada)
- Low Frequency Radio Range
- Lupus Family Registry and Repository (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Lancashire Fire and Rescue Service
- Lateral Force-Resisting System (structures)
- Lightning Fast Racing Series (online racing group)
- Little Formula Racing Series (simulated Formula 1 racing)
- Large Firm Round Table (American Institute of Architects)
- Lanka Forum for Rural Transport and Development (Nugegoda, Sri Lanka)
- Landing Force Reconnaissance Unit
- Lowest Field Replaceable Unit
- Low Fat Raw Vegan (diet)
- Lake Fork Reservoir Watershed
- Linear Friction Welding
- Lower Fox River Watershed Monitoring Program (Wisconsin; education and pollution control)
- Labour Force Survey (UK)
- Landing Force Support Ship
- Langley Family Services (British Columbia, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
RKT Kunststoffe GmbH of Kongen, Germany, is producing front-end frames for different types of VW Golfs and VW Polos using the technology of direct processing of long fiber reinforced thermoplastics (D-LFT) that it developed jointly with Coperion Werner & Pfleiderer.
has announced that the validity of its patent for long fiber reinforced thermoplastic (LFRT)--U.