The 21st Durham Dales Challenge, organised by the Northumbria Long Distance Walkers Association takes place on Saturday.
What does LDWA stand for?
LDWA stands for Long Distance Walkers Association (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of LDWA in our Acronym Attic
- Less Developed World
- Less Door Width
- Limited Damage Waiver (insurance)
- Lindenwold (Amtrak station code; Lindenwold, NJ)
- Local Danger Warning (Vehicular Ad Hoc Network)
- Local Data Warehouse
- Logical Decision for Windows
- Long Distance Walker (someone who practises the sport of long distance walking)
- Loss Damage Waiver (insurance)
- Leaf Dry Weight per Leaf Area (fruit quality)
- Long Distance Wholesale Club, Inc.
- Louisiana Department of Wildlife & Fisheries
- Large Display Working Group
- Leadership Development Working Group
- Laidlaw, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Lintouch Development Weekly News (software)
- Lie Down and Workout (aerobics term)
- Long Deep Wet Passionate Kiss on the Lips
- Long Division With Remainders (music project)
- Laser Designated Weapon System Simulation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The walks are graded from a two-hour stroll to a nine-hour hike, which is recognised by the Long Distance Walkers Association.
IN OUR Community Chronicle supplement on Tuesday, we told how the Long Distance Walkers Association is to hold a 20-mile circular walk.
The Long Distance Walkers Association are going on a 20-mile Durham Circular walk led by Susan and Adrian Romaine at 8pm on Saturday from the Broompark car park.
There is a repeat of last year's packed programme, from a guided walk to the Tom Leonard Mining Museum at Skinningrove to an 18-mile trek with the Long Distance Walkers Association," says organiser Emma Daniel.
Ken Murray is leading a Wark Forest Navigational Skills event for the Long Distance Walkers Association on Saturday at 9.