Communications efforts aimed at Hispanic drivers include videos, online banners, branded giveaways in both Spanish and English and an experiential component that launched at the Long Beach Grand Prix race on April 13.
What does LBGP stand for?
LBGP stands for Long Beach Grand Prix
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Lehman Brothers Government/Corporate (bond index)
- Limp Bizkit Gamer Clan (gaming clan)
- Local Bar Grant Competition (State Bar of Wisconsin)
- Lord Bird Golden Cobra (Pittsburgh, PA band)
- Laboratory Based Gas Chromatograph/Mass Selective Detector/Atomic Emission Detector
- Louisiana Business Group on Health
- Lattice Bhatnagar-Gross-Krook (model)
- Louis B. Goodall Memorial Library (Sanford, ME)
- Lingual Branch of the Glossopharyngeal Nerve
- Long Beach Gas and Oil (California)
- Landesamt für Bergbau, Geologie und Rohstoffe (German)
- Lower Bound of the Gray Region (contaminant levels)
- Lesbian, Bisexual, Gay Student Association
- Lesbian, Bisexual, Gay, and Transgendered
- Lesbian Bisexual, Gay, Transgender, Questioning
- Lesbian, Bisexual, Gay, Transgender, Queer
- Learn, Buy, Get, Use, Pay, Service (AT&T)
- Lafarge Boral Gypsum Vietnam
- Linde-Buzo-Gray Vector Quantizer
- Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Coinciding with the Pirelli World Challenge Long Beach Grand Prix presented by Kia is Friday's introduction of the turbocharged Optima racing machine into Cie Games' Car Town, a leading social game on the Facebook platform, which allows its nearly 50 million lifetime players to collect and customize virtual cars in garages of their own design and participate in challenges.
com)-- Iconography Studios, home to So Cal-based vehicle wrap and graphic design experts, is back at the Long Beach Grand Prix for their fourth run.
LOS ANGELES -- Because not everyone needs to get where they're going at 160 mph, Al & Ed's Autosound, Southern California's largest and oldest mobile electronics and car stereo installation specialist, will exhibit the latest and greatest in innovative vehicle customization, including car stereo systems and GPS, inside the 2008 Long Beach Grand Prix Lifestyle Expo, booth 1717, on April 18, 19 and 20, at the Long Beach Convention Center.
The Long Beach Grand Prix will be April 19, the second race of the IRL season.
Race participants will have the opportunity to win a NASCAR test drive, a RediAuto Sport Soft Touch System, Long Beach Grand Prix packages and other sponsor prizes.
Keck Foundation, Data Broadcasting, Long Beach Grand Prix, Aames Financial Corp.
Pennywise lead singer Jim Lindberg, foreground, says in an e-mail, "Politics are a part of American life, just like beer, hot dogs and the Long Beach Grand Prix.