An area of particularly high interest falls on the long arm of chromosome 6.
What does 6q stand for?
6q stands for Long Arm of Chromosome 6
This definition appears frequently
- Multi-Hop Wireless IPv6 Network
- 6 Hung Sprung (band)
- Sixth Infantry Division
- Sixmo (book paper size)
- Ipv6 Pilot Network
- Internet Protocol Version 4 Over Internet Protocol Version 6 (Internet infrastructure)
- IPv6 on Provider Edge Router
- Ipv6 and Power Line Integration
- Six-Port Reflectometer
- Ipv6 Qos Measurement
- Sort, Set in Order, Shine, Standardize, Sustain, Safety (business methodology)
- 6th Marines
- Sexto (book paper size)
- Internet Protocol Version 6 to Internet Protocol Version 4 (Internet transmission)
- Sexual Deviate
- IPv6 on VPN to Provider Edge Router
- Six Wheels, Four Wheel Drive
- Left Field (baseball scoring)
- Lotus7 (automobile)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In case 1, deletion of a segment of long arm of chromosome 6 was noted as a part of complex clonal abnormalities.
Small and his colleagues pinpointed the cause of this early-onset form of macular degeneration to the long arm of chromosome 6.