Patients with long arm casts, for example, often had no idea where the fractures were, whether there were wounds that needed to be evaluated, or how long the cast was to remain.
What does LAC stand for?
LAC stands for Long Arm Cast (cast immobilizing wrist and elbow)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LAC
We have 405 other meanings of LAC in our Acronym Attic
- Local Arrangements Committee (various organizations)
- Local Assigned Code
- Local Assistance Center (various locations)
- Local Authority Circular
- Local Authority Controlled (UK)
- Location Area Code (GSM cellular technology)
- Lockheed Aircraft Corporation
- London Affiliate Conference (London, UK)
- London Allergy Clinic (UK)
- London Aquatic Club