Chief executive Maurice Pratt said he expected Magners to continue growing its share of the long alcoholic drinks market in pubs and bars.
What does LAD stand for?
LAD stands for Long Alcoholic Drink (Ireland and UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LAD
We have 220 other meanings of LAD in our Acronym Attic
- Live and Dangerous (album)
- Loan Administration Department (various locations)
- Local Area Disk
- Local Assistance Division (various locations)
- Local Attack Detection
- Location Aid Device
- Logical Architecture Diagram
- Logistics Anchor Desk
- Logistics Assistance Directorate
- Logistics Automation Directorate
- Long Axis Diameter
- Los Angeles Dodgers (baseball team)
- Louisiana Association of the Deaf
- Low Activity Day
- Lower Anterior Descending artery (graft)
- Luanda, Angola - Fevereiro (Airport Code)
- Lyn Aerospace & Defense (Melbourne, FL)
- Leucocyte Adhesion Deficiency Type 1
- Local Area Differential Global Navigation Satellite System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Three cheers for the Strongbow cider brand marketing team (left), who have seen the drink move into the top ten charts of Britain's best-selling long alcoholic drinks.
With our strong UK base and our strategic positioning in the international marketplace, I am confident Bulmers will build on this success and increase our share of the long alcoholic drinks market.