Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" album signed by all four band members earned a princely sum at a recent auction.
What does LHC stand for?
LHC stands for Lonely Hearts Club
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LHC
We have 102 other meanings of LHC in our Acronym Attic
- Linköping Hockey Club
- Little Hunting Creek (Virginia)
- Local Harbor Control
- Local Health Council (various locations)
- Local Host Cache
- Local Host Committee (conferences)
- Local Housing Company (UK)
- Log Homes Council
- London Highland Club (UK)
- London Homeless Coalition (Ontario, Canada)
- Long Hair Community (website)
- Long-Haul Communications (National Missile Defense)
- Lost Himalayan City (Arctic Thunder game)
- Lourdes Hill College (Australia)
- Love Honor Cherish (Los Angeles, CA)
- Lower Hatch Close
- Luminosity-Type Horizontal Cell
- Luzon Hydro Corporation
- Lake Hubert Conservation Association (Minnesota)
- Lakeview Heights Community Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sotheby's is auctioning off pieces by Sir Peter Blake including his original 1967 collage for the best-selling Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.
We heard all about a Yellow Submarine Introduced to Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band Taken down a Long and Winding Road While they shouted I Wanna Hold Your Hand.
The controversial song was the final track of the band's 1967 album Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, which spent 27 weeks at the top of the UK charts.