Prevention of atrial fibrillation recurrence by statin therapy in patients with lone atrial fibrillation after successful cardioversion.
What does LAF stand for?
LAF stands for Lone Atrial Fibrillation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LAF
We have 101 other meanings of LAF in our Acronym Attic
- Life after Fybromalgia (support group)
- Life-cycle Applications Framework
- Like a Fish
- Like A Fox
- Line of the Air Force
- Liquidity Adjustment Facility
- Literature across Frontiers (UK)
- Load Alleviation Function (avionics)
- Local Access Forum
- LOL Anime Fanboys
- Look and Feel
- Los Angeles Fitness
- Los Angeles Freeway
- Lost And Found
- Louisiana French
- Loving Adoptive Families-Exchange (West Chester, PA)
- Lymphedema Awareness Foundation Inc
- Lagos Amateur Football Association (Nigeria)
- Lakeshore Academy of Fine Arts (Canada)
- Lee Alumni and Friends Association (Springfield, Virginia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prevention of recurrent lone atrial fibrillation by the angiotensin-II converting enzyme inhibitor ramipril in normotensive patients.
University lecturer Mr Collins, of Abingdon, Oxfordshire, has irregular heartbeat known as lone atrial fibrillation.
The diagnosis was lone atrial fibrillation with large thrombus in the left atrium.
He and his colleagues have performed the pulmonary vein isolation procedure in patients undergoing mitral valve operations, atrial septal defect closure, aortic valve operations, and coronary artery bypass grafting and for lone atrial fibrillation.