How should the motivation of the London Zoological Society be understood?
What does LZS stand for?
LZS stands for London Zoological Society (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LZS
We have 6 other meanings of LZS in our Acronym Attic
- Level Zero Processing System
- Landing Zone Request/Query
- Laurentius Ziekenhuis Roermond (Dutch: Lawrence Hospital Roermond)
- Lean Zucker Rat
- Latvijas Zivju Resursu Agentura (Latvian: Latvian Fish Resources Agency)
- Latvijas Zverinatu Revidentu Asociacija (Latvian: Latvian Association of Certified Auditors)
- Latvijas Zemnieku Savieniba (Latvian: Latvian Farmers' Union; Riga, Latvia)
- Lempel Ziv STAC (data compression algorithm used in IPSEC protocol)
- Letalska Zveza Slovenije (Slovenian: Aeronautical Association of Slovenia; parachute enthusiasts)
- London Zine Symposium
- Lower Zone Storage (groundwater)
- Ludowe Zespoly Sportowe (Polish organization that promotes sports in rural areas)
- Landing Zone Support Area
- Lempel-Ziv-Stac - Data Compression Protocol
- Lempel-Ziv Segment Quantization
- Large Zenith Telescope (University of British Columbia, Canada)
- Lead Zirconate Titanate
- Leopold zur Treue (German: Leopold to Loyalty; Masonic lodge; Germany)
- Local Zone Time
Samples in periodicals archive:
Land animal numbers have fallen by 25 per cent, marine species such as swordfish and hammerhead sharks by 28 per cent and freshwater by 29 per cent according to the Living Planet Index - produced by the WWF, the London Zoological Society and the Global Footprint Network.
Organisers, the London Zoological Society (LZS), say they're also planning to hold a discussion on the possibility of gay animals.