Rowers young and old, ranging from members of London Youth Rowing to two men in their 90s who took part in the 1948 Games, took it in turns to man the oars.
What does LYR stand for?
LYR stands for London Youth Rowing
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LYR
- Lowcountry Young Professionals (South Carolina)
- Lymphomatoid Papulosis (dermatology)
- Lexington Young Professionals Association (Kentucky)
- Livonia Youth Philharmonic of Michigan (Detroit, MI)
- Linda Young Public Relations Ltd. (Glasgow, Scotland)
- Lockhart Youth Pop Warner (Texas)
- Lutheran Youth of Queensland
- Lancashire and Yorkshire Railway (England, UK)
- Last Year Rate
- Longyearbyen, Norway - Svalbard (Airport Code)
- Love You Really
- Lake Yacht Racing Association
- Literature for Young Readers (Youngstown State University; Youngstown, OH)
- Lavender Youth Recreation and Information Center
- Lead Yard Services
- Local Yarn Store
- Local Youth Service (Ireland)
- Love Your Space (professional organization services; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Love Yourself
Samples in periodicals archive:
She will be rowed by British Olympic rowers from Games dating back to 1948 alongside young rowers from London Youth Rowing.