Balfour Beatty have agreed to support the London Youth Games through to at least 2015, meaning pounds 1.
What does LYG stand for?
LYG stands for London Youth Games
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LYG
We have 4 other meanings of LYG in our Acronym Attic
- Leave You Far Behind (Lunatic Calm song)
- Linwood Youth Festival Experience (New Zealand)
- Living for Young Families through Education (Department of Education)
- Living Your Freshman Experience (Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis)
- Love Your Family Everyday
- Love You for Life
- Londonderry Youth Football Spirit (New Hampshire)
- Laboratory Fleet Support
- Life Years Gained (medicine)
- Local Youth Group
- Losing Your Grip (text adventure game)
- Louisville Youth Group
- Luxury Yacht Group LLC (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- Loving Yourself Girls Project
- Lagos Youth Hostel (Lagos, Portugal)
- Love Your Hair (hair salon)
- Lynchburg, VA, USA - Municipal Airport (Airport Code)
- Lancaster-York Heritage Region (Pennsylvania)
- Loudoun Youth Initiative (Virginia)
- Latino Youth in Action (HIV prevention; New York; est. 1996)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pete Waterfield was this week promoting the London Youth Games, which take place over 25 days between now and July.
The 5ft 2in girl started weightlifting at the age of 12, when she was asked to make up the numbers in a team for the London Youth Games in July 2006.
The 23-year-old 400 metres world champion - whose lifetime Olympic ban for missing three out-of-competition drug tests was lifted this week - appeared as a figurehead for the London Youth Games at the capital's City Hall yesterday.
The 23-year-old 400 metres world champion - whose lifetime Olympic ban for missing three out-of-competition drug tests was lifted on Tuesday - appeared as a figurehead for the London Youth Games at the capital's City Hall.
3PM: London 2012 hopefuls join Olympic gold medallist Bradley Wiggins and European Cross Country champion Mo Farah to launch the 30th London Youth Games.
I was spotted playing at the London Youth Games, then got asked to try out for England Juniors.