Tonight, a concert in the Parish Hall will be headlined by THE LONDON PHILHARMONIC SKIFFLE ORCHESTRA.
What does LPSO stand for?
LPSO stands for London Philharmonic Skiffle Orchestra (English musical/comedy showband)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of LPSO
We have 5 other meanings of LPSO in our Acronym Attic
- Loop Port State Machine (data storage)
- Lump Sum (various locations)
- List of Prokaryotic Names with Standing in Nomenclature (microbiology database)
- Local Support Partner News
- London Public Services Network (UK)
- Landsat Project Science Office (US NASA)
- Lead Program Secretarial Officer
- Legit Phantasy Star Online (gaming club)
- Lincoln Parish Sheriff's Office (Louisiana)
- Lloyd's Policy Signing Office (insurance; UK)
- London Proms Symphony Orchestra (UK)
- Laboratorie de Physique Stellair et Planetaire (France)
- Land Privatization Support Project (Moldova; USAID)
- Le Platinum Style Productions (Newark, NJ)
- Lick per Spout Presentation
- Loss of Power Supply Probability (power system reliability assessment)
- Ludington Pumped Storage Project (hydroelectric generating station; Ludington, MI)
- Lums Pond State Park (Bear, DE)
- Late-Phase Skin Reaction (immunology; aka Late-Phase Allergic Skin Reaction and Late-Phase Skin Response)
- Lost Pines Scout Reservation (Boy Scouts of America; Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Those performing include The Duncan McFarlane Band, Roy Bailey, Kerfuffle, Jez Lowe and the Bad Pennies, The Mrs Ackroyd Band, Keith Kendrick and the London Philharmonic Skiffle Orchestra.
He has since recorded several albums and is a member of the London Philharmonic Skiffle Orchestra Based in Leamington, Keith has appeared at most UK folk festivals as a singer, comedian and compere.