In The Waterways Renaissance Awards 2005 the community award (sponsored by Defra) went to Trevor Basin waterside regeneration, beating the London Narrow Boat Project at Braunston in Northamptonshire, The awards ceremony at Madame Tussaud's, London - billed as the waterways calendar biggest night - was hosted by TV presenter John Craven, with guest speaker waterways minister Alun Michael MP.
What does LNBP stand for?
LNBP stands for London Narrow Boat Project (Kent, UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Lower Neuse Basin Association (Apex, NC)
- Low-Noise Block Converter (antenna)
- Lightweight Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical Reconnaissance System
- Low Noise Block Downconverter
- Low Noise Block Converter-Feeds
- Low Noise Block downconverter Feedhorn (satellite television)
- Low Noise Blockdown Feedhorn (dish antenna)
- Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics (Springer Verlag)
- Literacy New Brunswick Inc. (Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada)
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- Loyal Nanaimo Bathtub Society (bathtub racing; Nanaimo, BC, Canada)
- Lanka Nippon Biztech Institute (Sri Lanka)
- Lame But Not Unexpected
- Chief Legalman (Naval Rating)
- Lancaster (Amtrak station code; Lancaster, PA)
- Late Night Chat
- Late Night Confession (band)
- Late Night Crew
- Latino Nutrition Coalition (est. 2005)
- Law of Non-Contradiction (logic)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Braunston-based London Narrow Boat Project, which loans boats out to schools and youth groups, has moored two new boats at Braunston Marina to mark the charity's 21st anniversary.