amp;#8220;This application for membership at London Metal Exchange is one of our significant objectives in our global metal futures expansion.
What does LME stand for?
LME stands for London Metal Exchange (UK)
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of LME
We have 92 other meanings of LME in our Acronym Attic
- Linkage Message Exchange
- Liquid Malt Extract
- Liquid Management Experiment
- Liquid Metal Embrittlement
- Liquid Motion in a Rotating Tank Experiment
- Lloyd's Mirror Effect
- Local Management Entity
- Local Multiplier Effect (finance)
- Logistics MANPRINT Evaluation
- Loi de Modernisation de l'Economie (French: Economy Modernization Act)
- Lower Maintenance Expense
- Lunar Module Engine
- Labor Market and Economic Analysis
- Leading Marine Engineering Artificer (UK Royal Navy)
- Louisiana Music Educators' Association
- Lions Medical Eye Bank (Virginia)
- Labour Middle East Council (UK)
- Last Mile Electric Cooperative (Olympia, WA)
- Laughton Manor Equestrian Centre (UK)
- Liquid Metal Engineering Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
The most recent reports from the London Metal Exchange show primary nickel prices topping $32,000 per metric ton, more than twice the price seen during the same time in 2005.
Meanwhile, the London Metal Exchange (LME) August short-term futures contract for butene LLDPE for blown film (55.
Providing some history, he noted that the London Metal Exchange (LME) has been the driving force for worldwide aluminum prices - even secondary - for more than 25 years.