Romualds' move from cottage industry to a thriving small business is being supported by the London Manufacturing Advisory Service (MAS).
What does LMAS stand for?
LMAS stands for London Manufacturing Advisory Service (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LMAS
We have 9 other meanings of LMAS in our Acronym Attic
- Lockheed Martin Association of Proposal Professionals
- Livestock and Meat Authority of Queensland
- Lake Monroe Amateur Radio Society (Orlando, FL)
- Logistics Metrics Analysis Reporting System (US DoD)
- Lower Mainland Assessment and Referral Service (Canada)
- Laboratory for Manufacturing and Sustainability
- Learning in Multi-Agent Systems (artificial intelligence)
- Local Monitoring Alarm System
- Lockheed Martin Aeronautical Systems
- Lockheed Martin Assembly Services
- Lockheed Martin Aeronautical Systems Company (Marietta, GA; operating unit of Lockheed Martin Corporation)
- Lockheed Martin Arsenal Ship Team
- Leukocyte Migration Agarose Technique
- Leukocyte Migration Agarose Test
- Livestock Marketing Association of Texas
- Lockheed Martin Advanced Technology Center
- Lockheed Martin Advanced Technology Development Labs
- Lichtmatroos (Dutch)
- Lockheed Martin Alenia Tactical Transport Systems
- Limestone Medical Aid Unit (Wilmington, DE)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Many London food manufacturers are benefiting from key advice and support from the London Manufacturing Advisory Service (LMAS).
London's Chinese food manufacturers and restauranteurs are learning to go 'lean', thanks to a new programme launched with the London Manufacturing Advisory Service (MAS).