This includes the first ever age limit for black cabs, record investment into cycling, cleaner buses, and tougher standards for the London Low Emission Zone, the largest zone of its type in the world.
What does LLEZ stand for?
LLEZ stands for London Low Emission Zone
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Low Level Entry Point
- Loxwood Link Extension Project (Wey & Arun Canal Trust; UK)
- Low-Location Exit Path Marking (building codes)
- Lessons-Learned Evaluation Request
- Lower Leg External Rotation (sports medicine)
- Las Lomitas Elementary School District (Menlo Park, CA)
- Lessons Learned Evaluation Team
- Low Level Equilibrium Trap (economics)
- Local Law Enforcement Terrorism Prevention
- Large Loop Excision of the Transformation Zone (surgical removal of abnormal cervical area)
- Lake Lavon Fishing (fishing forum)
- Landmark Legal Foundation
- Laugh Like Freak (polite form)
- Lazar Levine & Felix LLP
- Learning and Leadership in Families
- Least Laxity First
- LED (Light Emitting Diode) Lighting Fixtures (Morrisville, NC)
- Lemmy's Land Forum (video game forum)
- Light Loss Factor (lighting)
- Limit Load Factor
Samples in periodicals archive:
The move follows an announcement by the Mayor of London that he is joining major vehicle manufacturers to deliver financial support for van and minibus drivers affected by the tighter standards that will be applied to the London Low Emission Zone from January, 2012.