Summary: His Highness Dr Shaikh Sultan bin Mohammed Al Qasimi, Member of Supreme Council and Ruler of Sharjah, attended the announcement of the new structure of the Etisalat Award for Arabic Children's Literature, on the sidelines of his visit to the opening day of the London International Book Fair 2013.
What does LIBF stand for?
LIBF stands for London International Book Fair (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LIBF
- Laser-Induzierte Breakdown Detektion (German: Laser-Induced Breakdown Detection)
- Long Island Business Development Council
- Library Index
- Lymphocytic Infiltration into Biliary Epithelial Cell
- Library of the Institute of Economics
- Ligue des Bibliotheques Europeennes de Recherche (French: Association of European Research Libraries)
- Light Rail Thematic Network (EU)
- US NASA Shuttle Recovery Vessel
- Livingstone Institute of Business and Engineering Studies (Zambia)
- London Institute of Banking and Finance (UK)
- Lust-Induced Brain Freeze (Dave Barry)
- Labuan International Business and Financial Centre (Labuan, Malaysia)
- Liberal International British Group (UK)
- Lucanar Infarcts in the Basal Ganglia
- Library of the Health Sciences (University of Illinois at Chicago)
- Little Bighorn Battlefield National Monument (US National Park Service)
- Long Island Builders Institute (est. 1941; Islandia, NY)
- London Inter-Bank Bid Rate (finance)
- Local Initiatives for Biodiversity, Research and Development (Nepal)
- Lithuanian Integral Library Information System
Samples in periodicals archive:
London, Jumada II 5, 1434, Apr 15, 2013, SPA -- Prince Mohammed bin Nawaf bin Abdulaziz, Saudi ambassador to the United Kingdom, took part today in the opening ceremony of London International Book Fair 43 in which nearly 25,000 publishers, businessmen and book industry officials from more than 60 countries are participating This year's three-day event cast light on the movement of book industry in Turkey.
Muscat, Apr 14 (ONA) --- The Sultanate, represented by the Ministry of Heritage and Culture, will take part tomorrow (Monday) in London International Book Fair 2013, which will lasts till Wednesday, April 17th.
Her name was announced at the London International Book Fair which is taking place in Olympia, London.
I've visited the London International Book Fair and reported some of the hot new titles coming out of the U.
The statement was made to coincide with SIBF Participation in the 43rd edition of the London International Book Fair (LBF 2013) -- one of the world's most illustrious and popular book fairs, which will take place at the historic Earls Court Exhibition Centre in London, England, from the 15th to 17th of April.