Sunderland university lecturer Melanie Hani is set to address the London International Animation Festival today.
What does LIAF stand for?
LIAF stands for London International Animation Festival (est. 2004; London, UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LIAF
- Learning Innovations and Academic Development (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Light-Induced Atomic Desorption (physics)
- Liga Iberoamericana de Astronomia (Spanish: Latin American Astronomy League; Argentina)
- Love Is A Danger Zone (video game)
- Lennox Island Aboriginal Ecotourism (Prince Edward Island, Canada)
- Lighton International Artists Exchange Program (Kansas City, MO)
- Laser-Induced Atomic Fluorescence (chemistry)
- Lega Italiana Anti Fumo (Italian: Italian Anti Smoking League)
- Lofoten International Art Festival (Norway)
- Loi sur les Indemnités et les Aides Financières (French: Law Of Compensation and Financial Aid)
- Long Island Alzheimers Foundation
- LIAFFALE Is A Foundation for Artificial Lingusitical Evolution
- Liberia-America-Friendship Organization
- Long Island Association of Football Officials (New York)
- Lake Ice Analysis Group
- Land Information Assurance Group (British Army; UK)
- Light-Induced Avian Glaucoma
- Long Island Art Glass (Lake Grove, NY)
- Low Inertia Armature Generator (electric power)
- Long Island Amateur Hockey League (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The London International Animation Festival, pounds 50,000.