TORONTO -- Crystallex International Corporation (TSX:KRY) (AMEX:KRY) announced today that Daniel Ross, Executive Vice-President and Corporate Counsel, will leave the Company on December 31, 2005 to become President and CEO of the London Health Sciences Foundation near his home in south western Ontario.
What does LHSF stand for?
LHSF stands for London Health Sciences Foundation (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LHSF
- Lutheran Homes of South Carolina, Inc.
- Louisiana High School Coaches Association
- Laryngeal and Hypopharyngeal Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Local Health and Social Care Group (UK)
- Lapheld Small Computer Requirements Contract
- Low Head Socket Cap Screw (fastener)
- Laurel Highlands School District (Uniontown, PA)
- Love & Hope & Sex & Dreams (BoDeans album)
- Ladies Homecare Spiritual Fellowship (Kenya)
- Local Hyperspherical Surface Function
- Love Hope Strength Foundation (charity)
- Laborers' Health Safety Fund of North America (Washington, DC)
- Lynn Historic Society Genealogies (Massachusetts)
- Liberty High School Grenadier Band (Bethlehem, PA)
- Lid Hair Studios International (now China Pediatric Pharmaceuticals; Nevada)
- Life-Health Sciences Internships (Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis; Indianapolis, IN)
- Low Head Safety Injection
- Lutheran High School of Indianapolis (Indiana)
- Lynn Health Science Institute (various locations)
- Love, Hug, Squeeze and Kiss
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is also a leading contributor to several charitable and not-for-profit organizations, including the Rotman School of Management (University of Toronto), Goodwill Industries and the London Health Sciences Foundation.