What does LHSF stand for?
LHSF stands for London Health Sciences Foundation (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LHSF
- Lutheran Homes of South Carolina, Inc.
- Louisiana High School Coaches Association
- Laryngeal and Hypopharyngeal Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Local Health and Social Care Group (UK)
- Lapheld Small Computer Requirements Contract
- Low Head Socket Cap Screw (fastener)
- Laurel Highlands School District (Uniontown, PA)
- Love & Hope & Sex & Dreams (BoDeans album)
- Ladies Homecare Spiritual Fellowship (Kenya)
- Local Hyperspherical Surface Function
- Love Hope Strength Foundation (charity)
- Laborers' Health Safety Fund of North America (Washington, DC)
- Lynn Historic Society Genealogies (Massachusetts)
- Liberty High School Grenadier Band (Bethlehem, PA)
- Longhorn Steakhouse (restaurant; various locations)
- Lid Hair Studios International (now China Pediatric Pharmaceuticals; Nevada)
- Life-Health Sciences Internships (Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis; Indianapolis, IN)
- Low Head Safety Injection
- Lutheran High School of Indianapolis (Indiana)
- Lynn Health Science Institute (various locations)