After obtaining a BSc in Experimental Psychology in 1976, he also gained an MSc in Neurophysiology in 1981 and a PhD from London Guildhall University on 'the gustatory system of cypinoid fish'in 1987.
What does LGU stand for?
LGU stands for London Guildhall University (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LGU
We have 18 other meanings of LGU in our Acronym Attic
- Lights (street suffix)
- Logistics Transportation Traffic Management (USAF)
- Linking Girls to the Land (Girl Scouts)
- Libin Gene Therapy Unit (University of Calgary; Alberta, Canada)
- London Gypsy and Traveller Unit (UK)
- Let's Get The Word Out! (anti-MLM site)
- Ladies' Golf Union
- Land-Grant University
- Legit Gamers Unit (Internet gaming community)
- Local Government Unit
- Lucash, Gesmer & Updegrove (law firm; Boston MA)
- Local Government Unit Debt Act
- Lawson Global User Group (Lawson Software, Inc.)
- Local Government Unit Guarantee Corporation (funding agency; est. 1998; Philippines)
- Leg Glucose Uptake Rate
- Los Gatos Union School District (California)
- Los Gatos United Soccer League (California)
- Land Grant University Tax Education Foundation
- Lakeside Golf Vammala (Finland)
- Large Goods Vehicle (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Angelov has a [ETH][ETH][ETH] from the Harvard Business School and a Bachelor's Degree from the London Guildhall University.
AI did a four-year degree in Jewellery and Silversmithing at London Guildhall University.
Born in Abu Dhabi and educated in London, Al Qubaisi studied at the Chelsea College of Art and Design (Diploma of Foundation Studies), London Guildhall University (Jewellery Design and Allied Crafts B.
Born in Abu Dhabi and educated in London, Al Qubaisi studied at the Chelsea College of Art and Design (Diploma of Foundation Studies), London Guildhall University (Jewellery Design and Allied Crafts BA, Honours), and the HRD Institute of Gemology in Antwerp, Belgium.
Commenting on the report, Dr Linda Papadopoulos, senior lecturer in counselling psychology at the London Guildhall University, said: "It's interesting that the very things that were supposed to set us free are now blamed for causing us more stress.