January 19 (1912) London: The London General Omnibus Company and London Underground Electric Railways Company provisionally agree to merge.
What does LGOC stand for?
LGOC stands for London General Omnibus Company (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LGOC
We have 1 other meaning of LGOC in our Acronym Attic
- Legal Gun Owner
- Leica Geomatic Office (software)
- Let's Go Online
- Life Goes On
- Light Gas Oil
- Local Government Ombudsman
- Low Grade Operative
- Low Gravity Orbit
- Leeco Gas and Oil Co.
- Local Government Officials' Conference
- Long Gun Open Carry
- Local Government Ordinance Form (zoning requirement)
- Lets Get Our Flirt On
- Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act of 1987 (New Zealand)
- Lilac Gardens of Lindsay (Ontario, Canada)
- Local Government Online
- Life Giving Outreach Ministries (Columbia, SC)
- Leading Group Office on Poverty Alleviation and Development (China)
- Leather Goddesses of Phobos (gaming)
- Little Groups Of Paratroopers