He is a graduate of Loma Linda University School of Medicine in Loma Linda, Calif.
What does LLUSM stand for?
LLUSM stands for Loma Linda University School of Medicine (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Loma Linda University Health Services (California)
- Little League Urban Initiative
- Lifelong Learning UK
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Lovers Lane United Methodist Church (Dallas, TX)
- Local Loop Unbundling Operator
- Local Land Use Planning Act (Idaho state code regarding land use)
- Long-Lived Unreplicated Region
- Late leakage of undetermined source
- Loma Linda University School of Dentistry
- Loma Linda University School of Nursing (California)
- Loma Linda University School of Pharmacy (Loma Linda, CA)
- Latest Local Version (software)
- Liechtensteinische Landesverwaltung (German: Liechtenstein National Administration)
- Liquor Licensing Victoria (Australia)
- Live Life Villages (Australia; retirement villages)
- Lockheed Launch Vehicle
- Log-Likelihood Value
- Long Leg Vertical (structural engineering)
- Long Life Vehicle
Samples in periodicals archive:
Stephen Ashwal, a child neurologist at Loma Linda University School of Medicine in Loma Linda, California, and a Fellow of the American Academy of Neurology.
She is a graduate of the Loma Linda University School of Medicine in Loma Linda, Calif.
The research team led by Bittman included researchers from Loma Linda University School of Medicine and Applied Biosystems, the developer of the original technology that led to the successful mapping of the human genome, announced in June 2000.
Pettis Memorial Veterans Hospital and assistant dean of research, Loma Linda University School of Medicine.
I'm thrilled that this work has finally been recognized," says Peggy Fritzsche, a radiologist at Loma Linda University School of Medicine in California and president of the Society of North America.