In addition to the Indiana site, proton therapy is available at Loma Linda University Medical Center in California and the Northeast Proton Therapy Center (NPTC) at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston.
What does LLUMC stand for?
LLUMC stands for Loma Linda University Medical Center
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LLUMC
We have 1 other meaning of LLUMC in our Acronym Attic
- Ladies' Linux Users Group (Japan)
- Lethbridge Linux User Group (Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada)
- Lincolnshire Linux User Group (England, UK)
- Lolland Linux User Group (Denmark)
- Linux Local User Group Bodensee (Germany)
- Loma Linda University Hospital
- Loma Linda University Health Care (Loma Linda, CA)
- Loma Linda University Health Services (California)
- Little League Urban Initiative
- Lifelong Learning UK
- Lovers Lane United Methodist Church (Dallas, TX)
- Local Loop Unbundling Operator
- Local Land Use Planning Act (Idaho state code regarding land use)
- Long-Lived Unreplicated Region
- Late leakage of undetermined source
- Loma Linda University School of Dentistry
- Loma Linda University School of Medicine (California)
- Loma Linda University School of Nursing (California)
- Loma Linda University School of Pharmacy (Loma Linda, CA)
- Latest Local Version (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Paul, MN; 952-404-0800) and Loma Linda University Medical Center entered into an agreement granting BioE an option to acquire an exclusive license to commercialize certain new tech-nology covered under the Medical Center's Patent rights for "Iron Regulating Protein -2 (IRP-2) as a Diagnostic for Alzheimer's Disease and Other Neurodegenerative Diseases.
Cynthia Schmidt is the administrative director, Patient Business Office at Loma Linda University Medical Center.
Loma Linda University Medical Center (LLUMC) has a rather typical academic configuration, with 18 separate faculty practice medical groups representing the various clinical specialties.