Moore, 24, was pronounced dead at Loma Linda University Hospital little more than an hour after he was airlifted from the California Speedway.
What does LLUH stand for?
LLUH stands for Loma Linda University Hospital
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Local Loop Unbundling
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center (California)
- Loma Linda University Church (California)
- Loma Linda University Cancer Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center (Terrace, IL)
- Ladies' Linux Users Group (Japan)
- Lethbridge Linux User Group (Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada)
- Lincolnshire Linux User Group (England, UK)
- Lolland Linux User Group (Denmark)
- Linux Local User Group Bodensee (Germany)
- Loma Linda University Health Care (Loma Linda, CA)
- Loma Linda University Health Services (California)
- Little League Urban Initiative
- Lifelong Learning UK
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Lovers Lane United Methodist Church (Dallas, TX)
- Local Loop Unbundling Operator
- Local Land Use Planning Act (Idaho state code regarding land use)
- Long-Lived Unreplicated Region
- Late leakage of undetermined source
Samples in periodicals archive:
Moore, 24, suffered massive head and internal injuries in the high-speed accident and was airlifted to Loma Linda University Hospital for "resuscitative procedures," according to race director of medical affairs Doctor Steve Olvey.