Bansal has alleged that illegal clinical trials were conducted on 2,056 children at Safdarjung Hospital, 1,023 children in Kalawati Saran Children's Hospital and 400 children at the Lok Nayak Jai Prakash Hospital.
What does LNJP stand for?
LNJP stands for Lok Nayak Jai Prakash (Hospital; New Delhi, India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Lean Now Implementation Methodology
- Lecture Notes in Mathematics (publication; Springer-Verlag GmbH; Berlin, Germany)
- Like New in Pouch
- Lakshmibai National Institute of Physical Education (India)
- Lobular Neoplasia In-Situ
- Leadership New Jersey (est. 1986; Trenton, NJ)
- Liberty N' Justice (band)
- Little Neck Jewish Center (New York)
- Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (TV show)
- Leadership New Jersey Graduate Organization
- Laisvas Nepriklausomas Kanalas (Lithuanian TV)
- Late Night Kirby (University of Minnesota Duluth)
- Lincoln, NE, USA - Municipal Airport (Airport Code)
- Link - Shortcut File Extension (Windows)
- Linkcentre (website)
- Love and Kisses
- Latvijas Nacionala Kvalitates Biedriba (Latvian: Latvian National Quality Association; est. 1992)
- Lotus Notes Knowledge Base
- Let's Not Kid Ourselves
- Low Natural Killer Syndrome
Samples in periodicals archive:
A total of 180 HIV seropositive patients from anti retroviral therapy (ART) clinic of Lok Nayak Jai Prakash Narayan Hospital underwent detailed ocular examination and laboratory investigations comprising of serological investigations for CMV, HIV I, II, Toxoplasma gondii, Varicella Zoster Virus (VZV).
The girl was shifted to the Lok Nayak Jai Prakash Narayan Hospital Thursday evening after her condition deteriorated.
Sunil was rushed to Lok Nayak Jai Prakash ( LNJP) hospital with deep stab wounds.
Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital has been identified as the nodal center for the treatment of the Swine Flu, whereas GB Pant Hospital, AIIMS, Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Hospital, Safdarjung Hospital, Hindu Rao Hospital and Lok Nayak Jai Prakash Hospital are the other hospitals.
Ostensibly, this is being done to keep an eye on doctors and other staff at the Lok Nayak Jai Prakash hospital in the Capital.
Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital has been identified as nodal center for the treatment of the Swine Flu, whereas GB Pant Hospital, AIIMS, Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Hospital, Safdarjung Hospital, Hindu Rao Hospital and Lok Nayak Jai Prakash Hospital are the other hospitals.
The Lok Nayak Jai Prakash ( LNJP) Hospital has decided to use spycam pens to keep an eye on laidback staff, including doctors, and troublesome attendants of patients.