2210 Quantico, VA 22134 (703) 432-5085 LOGISTICS VEHICLE SYSTEM REPLACEMENT Thomas Miller 2200 Lester St.
What does LVSR stand for?
LVSR stands for Logistics Vehicle System Replacement (Marine Corps heavy truck)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LVSR
We have 1 other meaning of LVSR in our Acronym Attic
- Left Ventricular Systolic Output
- Las Vegas Springs Preserve (Las Vegas, NV)
- Lawrence Virtual Secondary Program (Kansas)
- Left Ventricular Systolic Pressure
- Linux Virtual Server Project
- Loudoun Valley Sheep Producers (sheep industry group; Leesburg, VA)
- Low Voltage Power Supply
- Loudon Valley Sheep Producers Association (Leesburg, Virginia)
- Large Vocabulary Speech Recognition
- Left Ventricular Segmental Relaxation (cardiology)
- Lost Valley Scout Reservation
- Low Viscosity Silicone Rubber
- Lebanon Valley Society of Radio Amateurs (Pennsylvania)
- London Voluntary Sector Resource Centre
- Lanka Viduli Sevaka Sangamaya (trade union; Sri Lanka)
- Large-Volume Sample Stacking
- Las Vegas Spring Showcase (basketball; Nevada)
- Las Vegas Senior Softball Association
- Lateral Vestibulospinal Tract
- Lead Verification Site Test
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Logistics Vehicle System Replacement (LVSR) will be the first new vehicle designed for the US Marine Corps to incorporate the A/B armour solution.
In the January 2003 story, "Marine Logistics Vehicle Program Delayed," on page it should have been stated that the prime contractor of the Logistics Vehicle System Replacement is the Nevada Automotive Test Center, which built the vehicle under contract to the Marine Corps and the Naval Surface Warfare Center.
However, in describing the new Logistics Vehicle System Replacement Vehicle (LVSR), your article mentions that it only "uses one fluid to service all the lubrication needs, from a single reservoir.
The program is called the Logistics Vehicle System Replacement.