One of the lessons-learned that came out of Hurricane Katrina was that we knew we needed increased capabilities to track assets," said MAJ Ron Robbins, logistics staff officer with the Army National Guard Readiness Center, Arlington, Va.
What does S-4 stand for?
S-4 stands for Logistics Staff Officer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 6 other meanings of S-4 in our Acronym Attic
- Supine and Prone (sleep positions)
- Statistical, Syntactical and Structural Pattern Recognition (workshop)
- Personnel Staff Officer
- Cefmatilen Hydrochloride Hydrate (antibiotic)
- Intelligence Staff Officer
- Sangiran Hominid 2
- Streptococcus Pneumoniae Type 23
- Streptococcus Pneumoniae Type 27
- Operations Staff Officer
- Civil Affairs Section
- Safety and Arming Device (weapons firing component)
- Scientific Atlanta
- Simpson-Angus Extrapyramidal Effects Scale (also seen as SAS)
- Systemabfrage (key on German keyboards)
- Serum Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme Activity
- Singleton Appropriate for Gestational Age
- Serum Activity of Alkaline Phosphatase
Samples in periodicals archive:
FERGUSON IS A LOGISTICS STAFF OFFICER IN THE LOGISTICS EXERCISE AND SIMULATION DIRECTORATE, NATIONAL SIMULATION CENTER.
THE AUTHORS ACKNOWLEDGE THE CONTRIBUTIONS TO THIS ARTICLE BY MAJOR BENITA SHULTS, THE LOGISTICS STAFF OFFICER OF THE 44TH MEDICAL COMMAND, AND CAPTAIN JASON FAIRBANKS, ASSISTANT C-4 OF THE 44TH MEDICAL COMMAND.
This last initiative ensures that only experienced, competent, qualified logisticians fill our multifunctional command positions, G-4 slots, and other critical Army and joint logistics staff officer billets.