The UAE has been positioned ahead of all GCC countries in the recently published World Bank's Logistics Performance Index (LPI) 2012, said a senior official.
What does LPI stand for?
LPI stands for Logistics Performance Index
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LPI
We have 163 other meanings of LPI in our Acronym Attic
- Linear Position Indicator
- Lines Per Inch
- Linkoping, Sweden - Saab (Airport Code)
- Linux Professional Institute (Linux)
- Liquid Penetration Inspection
- Liquid Photo Imaging
- Little People of Ireland
- Live Production Institute (Las Vegas, NV)
- Living Planet Index
- Log-Polar Image
- Loss Prevention Investigator
- Louisiana Pain Initiative
- Louisiana Polytechnic Institute (now Louisiana Tech University)
- Low Pressure Inflator (SCUBA)
- Low Pressure Isolation
- Low Probability of Intercept
- Low Probability of Interference
- Low-Pressure Injection
- Lumosity Performance Index (metric)
- Lunar and Planetary Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dubai also clinched the perfect 100 score in infrastructure measured by the number of international destinations served, airlines served, upload and download speeds, port size, time to export and import, internet users, logistics performance index and e-government web measure index, among others.
Bahrain is ranked second in the Middle East and 32nd of 155 economies worldwide in the World Bank's Global Logistics Performance Index 2010.
In a recent study, the International Monetary Fund stated that Egypt's GDP in 2009 reached $188 billion, and in the same year, "the Egyptian textile production GDP accumulated over LE 4 million with 314 companies involved in textile production C* ranking Egypt 97th in the World Bank Logistics Performance Index of 2007," Bird said.
The Logistics Performance Index (LPI) survey conducted every two years is based on a worldwide survey of operators on the ground (global freight forwarders and express carriers), providing feedback on the logistics "friendliness" of the countries in which they operate and those with which they trade.
Damascus, (SANA)- Syria ranked 80th among 155 world countries and 9th among 17 Arab countries in the World Bank's Logistics Performance Index (LPI).