The FACTS TET module will enable naval transportation planners to rapidly query unclassified airlift schedules using automated feeds from IGC, Joint Air Logistics Information System (JALIS), and the USCG Aviation Logistics Management Information System (ALMIS).
What does LMIS stand for?
LMIS stands for Logistics Management Information System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LMIS
We have 17 other meanings of LMIS in our Acronym Attic
- List-Mode Iterative Reconstruction Algorithm
- Lockheed Martin Infrared Imaging Systems
- Lets Meet in Real Life (chat)
- Laboratory Management Information System
- Labour Market Information System
- Landscape Materials Information Service (Callicoon, NY)
- Library Media Information Specialist
- Liquid Metal Ion Source
- Lockheed Martin Integrated Systems
- Lockheed-Martin Information System
- Little Monopulse Information Signal Processing Element
- Leucocyte Migration Inhibition Test
- Lockheed Martin Idaho Technology
- Lockheed Martin Information Technology
- Locomotive Maintenance and Inspection Terminal
- Lowest Myocardial Ischemic Threshold (cardiology)
- Lockheed Martin Idaho Technologies Company
- Local Media Internet Venture LLC (Indianapolis, IN)
- Lebanese Medical Journal (Scientific Committee of the Lebanese Order of Physicians)
- Leonardo Music Journal
Samples in periodicals archive:
The USAID's Deliver Project and the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) has been working on building and maintaining a strong contraceptive supply chain across the country, and in collaboration with the government, they have also launched a Contraceptive Procurement Manual and an online logistics management information system (LMIS).
With this in mind, DOD has initiated efforts to develop joint logisticians who understand the global supply chain and the logistics management information systems associated with it.
Establishing an effective logistics management information system to track the locations associated with the movement of an item is quite complex and can be manpower intensive.