Papers in the section on virtual organizations and supply chain management look at theory, strategies, and application of virtual team project management, logistics information management, and collaboration.
What does LIM stand for?
LIM stands for Logistics Information Management
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LIM
We have 87 other meanings of LIM in our Acronym Attic
- Line Interface Module
- Line Isolation Monitor
- Linear Induction Motor
- Linear Iteration Method
- Link Interface Module
- Liquid Injection Molding
- Live Improvised Music (record label)
- Load Information Manager (distributed computing)
- Logical Information Machines (Chicago, IL)
- Logical Information Model (computing)
- Logistics Inventory Management
- Losing Inventory Manager
- Lossy Inhomogeneous Medium
- Low Income Measure (Canada)
- Lower Intake Manifold
- Lotus/Intel/Microsoft Expanded Memory Specification
- Lotus Intel Microsoft - Expanded Memory Specification
- Lens Intrinsic Membrane Protein 2, 19kDa
- Landsat Image Mosaic of Antarctica (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These results demonstrate the extent to which the LMP delivers a comprehensive logistics information management framework that meets the needs of its constituents across the Army and DOD.
Until then, the Project Manager Logistics Information Systems (PM LIS), which is the materiel developer for GCSS-Army, is executing several interim initiatives to bridge the gap between currently used logistics information management systems--some of which arrived in the field well over 20 years ago--and the new system.
Naval Construction Brigade (NCB) completed its second annual offering of a training program, known as the Logistics Information Management Course for International Logisticians, colloquially referred to as the NCB College.