Bob began his career as a Department of the Army civilian in 1979 as a public affairs and communications intern assigned to Army Logistician magazine.
What does LOGGIE stand for?
LOGGIE stands for Logistician
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Logistics Excellence (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Logistics Exercise
- Logistics Feasibility Analysis Capability
- Logistics Feasibility Assessment Capability (US DoD)
- Logistic Functional Area Services
- Logistics Functional Area Sub-System
- Logistics Force Packaging Subsystem
- Logistics Force Packaging System (US DoD)
- Logistics Generation
- Logistics Generator
- Logging whilst Drilling (energy production)
- Lincolnshire Offshore Gas Gathering System
- Legend of the Galactic Heroes (anime series)
- Logistics Helicopter
- Lights Out, God Help Me (band)
- Logitech Intl. (stock symbol)
- Layout Optimization with Guillotine Induced Cuts
- Leading Oil and Gas Industry Competitiveness (UK)
- Louisiana Oil and Gas Industry Collaborative
- Love One Girl in College
Samples in periodicals archive:
This article highlights the critical role of the life cycle logistician in helping meet emerging warfighter needs within the rapid acquisition process.
Four Professional Sessions presented at the 65th Forum & Expo in Phoenix specifically highlighted the importance of logistics to mission success: * "Scorecards and Best Value" Logisticians must determine the most efficient means to provide government efficiencies and still be profitable to providers.
Logisticians are responsible for managing the minutiae of complicated events.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] quotes for the Air Force Logistician, volume 1.
I have noticed after searching through several back issues of Army Logistician that a certain term has been incorrectly stated (or spelled out) on multiple occasions in your magazine.
The number one logistics issue out of the war (OIF) was to connect the logistician," said Edwards.
Comparisons of Business Skills Mean score (a) Senior-level Entry-level Business skill logistician logistician t-value Supply chain mgmt 3.