He details the lower layers of Bluetooth Low Energy, including single and dual-mode devices, the protocol stack from bottom to top, the main enhancements of each layer, and how the technology leads to reductions in power consumption; the upper layers, Logical Link Control and Adaptation Protocol, the Security Manager, the concept of attributes and Attribute Protocol, the Generic Access Profile, Generic Attribute Profile (GATT)-based profiles, and how to develop basic applications; and the testing and qualification process.
What does LLC stand for?
LLC stands for Logical Link Control
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of LLC
We have 300 other meanings of LLC in our Acronym Attic
- Literature, Language and Culture (education)
- Live Learning Center (various organizations)
- Liver Cell Carcinoma
- Living Learning Community (various universities)
- Living Life Casually (gaming website)
- Living Links Center (Emory University; Atlanta, GA)
- Local Learning Community (UK)
- Local Liaison Committee
- Local Link-Change
- Logical Layer Control
- Long Leg Cast (cast from the hip to the toes)
- Long Life Coolant
- Lorillard Licensing Company
- Louisiana Lottery Corporation
- Low-Level Center (meteorology)
- Lower Lateral Cartilage (anatomy)
- Lower Left Corner (location)
- Lower Level Compatibility (Sprint)
- Lowest Lethal Concentration
- Lunar Lander Challenge (competition)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TW), one of the world's largest IC design houses and a market leader in Ultra-Wideband (UWB) technology, has announced its RTU7105, a highly-integrated, single-chip, all-CMOS solution supporting Certified Wireless USB Device Controller and WiMedia Logical Link Control Protocol functionality.
The Mobile Data Link layer provides Media Access Control and logical link control services.