Quantum-entropic logic theory became a theory regarding information as a material category revealing physical essence of entropic-information interactions and describing interaction of mass, energy and information within a system.
What does LT stand for?
LT stands for Logic Theory
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LT
We have 55 other meanings of LT in our Acronym Attic
- Link Text (message boards)
- Linus Torvalds (developer/author of the Linux Kernel)
- Liquid Thinking (web integration, design and consulting company)
- LiteFuze Transformer
- Lithuania (ISO Country Identifier)
- Live Training
- Live Trend
- Local Time
- Lockout/Tagout Training
- Lodge Treasurer (Order of the Arrow, Boy Scouts of America)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fuzzy logic theory is used to implement the parameters estimating system of the CDHS.
of Hong Kong) and robotics and expert systems authority Pham cover fuzzy set theory, including interval arithmetic and operations on fuzzy sets, fuzzy logic theory, including classical logic theory, Boolean algebra, multi-valued logic, fuzzy logic, approximate reasoning and fuzzy relations, and then give several applications including product quality evaluation and performance evaluation.