0,2] Constant, State 1 Log-likelihood value 2243 Constant, State 2 p-value (0.
What does LLV stand for?
LLV stands for Log-Likelihood Value
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LLV
We have 35 other meanings of LLV in our Acronym Attic
- Long-Lived Unreplicated Region
- Late leakage of undetermined source
- Loma Linda University School of Dentistry
- Loma Linda University School of Medicine (California)
- Loma Linda University School of Nursing (California)
- Loma Linda University School of Pharmacy (Loma Linda, CA)
- Liechtensteinische Landesverwaltung (German: Liechtenstein National Administration)
- Liquor Licensing Victoria (Australia)
- Live Life Villages (Australia; retirement villages)
- Lockheed Launch Vehicle
- Long Leg Vertical (structural engineering)
- Long Life Vehicle
- Loving Las Vegas
- Lower Lea Valley (UK; regeneration project)
- Lunar Logistics Vehicle
- Loma Linda Veterans Association for Research and Education
- Low Lung Volume Breathing
- Laubach Literacy of Ventura County (California)
- Lions Low Vision Center of Texas (Department of Opthamology; University of Texas; San Antonio, TX)
- Long Lake Visitors Center (Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It can be seen that two Log-Likelihood values are close to each other, thus proving the validity of the model.
That is, based on the log-likelihood value, the corresponding specifications in Tables 3 and 7 do not exhibit significant differences, whereas the corresponding specifications in Tables 2 and 6 do exhibit significant differences compared to those in Tables 3 and 7.
The relative log-likelihood values for the EGB2 and the Lomit or Burrit models are expected to be better than, or equal to, the log-likelihood values obtained for the logit or probit model.