A log-likelihood ratio (LLR) was calculated for each genotype cluster identified during each of the two 3-year periods (Figure).
What does LLR stand for?
LLR stands for Log-Likelihood Ratio
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LLR
We have 78 other meanings of LLR in our Acronym Attic
- Legal, Legislative and Regulatory (various organizations)
- Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland (UK)
- Lender of Last Resort (school loan program)
- Lessons Learned Report
- Let Love Rule (Lenny Kravitz album)
- Libraries and Learning Resources (various locations)
- Load-Limiting Resistor
- Loading Ready Run (Internet sketch comedy group)
- Loan Loss Reserve
- Local Linear Regression
- Logging Last Resource (software)
- Long Lost Rebels (band)
- Looks Like Rain (song)
- Low Level Radiation
- Low Level Reservoir
- Lunar Laser Ranging
- Log Likelihood Ratio Based Belief Propagation
- Least-Loaded Routing with First Fit
- Least-Loaded Routing First-Fit Routing and Wavelength Assignment
- Lower Limb Revascularization and Free Flap Transfer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Topics include windowed Bernoulli mixture hidden Markov models, tracking pen tip position for an intelligent camera pen, comparing historical document authors with the log-likelihood ratio, and ontology-based information extraction.
In order to test Hypotheses 1C, 2A, and 2B, the change in the log-likelihood ratio statistic is examined with the addition of each new variable interaction.
TABLE 3 Comparison of Models Log-Likelihood Ratio Test Model 1 Estimates Restrictions Log-Likelihood F-Statistic None -4209.
Whole model goodness-of-fit was measured by log-likelihood ratio and the pseudo r-squared (uncertainty) coefficient.