Based on log likelihood ratio test direct additive genetic effect was significant for 6MW, so only model 1 was chosen as the best model for this trait.
What does LLRT stand for?
LLRT stands for Log Likelihood Ratio Test (statistics)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LLRT
We have 1 other meaning of LLRT in our Acronym Attic
- Library and Learning Resource Services (University of Central Lancashire; Lancashire, England, UK)
- Limb Lengthening and Reconstruction Society (orthopedic surgeons)
- Liverpool Land Rover Society (UK)
- Low Level Radar System
- Low-Level Radioactive Samples
- Leicestershire, Leicester and Rutland Structure Plan (UK)
- Land of the Large Round Tables
- Leicester Lambretta Racing Team (Leicester, England motor scooter racing club)
- Life Love Regret Tragedy (website)
- Local Leak Rate Test
- Law/Legislative Reference Unit (Connecticut State Library)
- Low Level Rotational Velocity
- Lunar Landing Research Vehicle
- Low-Level Radioactive Waste
- Low-Level Radioactive Waste Disposal Facility
- Low Level Radioactive Waste Management Office (Canada)
- Low-Level Radioactive Waste Policy Act (PL 96-573)
- Low-Level Radioactive Waste Policy Amendments Act
- Law Library Resource Xchange
- Laboratori de Llum de Sincrotró (Synchrotron Light Laboratory; Barcelona, Spain)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A log likelihood ratio test was carried out for choosing the most suitable model for each trait.