According to the Log Homes Council of the National Association of Home Builders, the typical 1990s log home has more than 2,000 square feet of living space, compared with 1,100 square feet 15 years ago.
What does LHC stand for?
LHC stands for Log Homes Council
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LHC
We have 102 other meanings of LHC in our Acronym Attic
- Lifetime Health Cover (Australia)
- Light's Hope Chapel (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- Light-Harvesting Complex
- Linköping Hockey Club
- Little Hunting Creek (Virginia)
- Local Harbor Control
- Local Health Council (various locations)
- Local Host Cache
- Local Host Committee (conferences)
- Local Housing Company (UK)
- London Highland Club (UK)
- London Homeless Coalition (Ontario, Canada)
- Lonely Hearts Club
- Long Hair Community (website)
- Long-Haul Communications (National Missile Defense)
- Lost Himalayan City (Arctic Thunder game)
- Lourdes Hill College (Australia)
- Love Honor Cherish (Los Angeles, CA)
- Lower Hatch Close
- Luminosity-Type Horizontal Cell
Samples in periodicals archive:
SW, Washington DC 20410 Conservation and Renewable Energy Inquiry and Referral Service, Box 8900, Silver Springs MD 20907; ph 1800-523-2929 National Association of Home Builders, Log Homes Council, 1201 15th St NW, Washington DC 20005; ph.