The assembly error was due to incorrect drawings by Lockheed Martin Astronautics of Waterton, Colo.
What does LMA stand for?
LMA stands for Lockheed Martin Astronautics
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of LMA
We have 255 other meanings of LMA in our Acronym Attic
- Linux Media Arts (Reno, NV)
- Lisbon Metropolitan Area (Portugal)
- Live Music Archive
- Livestock Marketing Association
- Lloyd's Market Association (London, England, UK)
- Loan Management Account (credit line)
- Loan Market Association
- Local Management Agreement
- Local Marketing Agreement
- Lockheed Martin Aerospace
- Logistics & Manufacturing Association, Port Laredo
- London Metropolitan Archives (London, England, UK)
- Longissimus Muscle Area
- Lou Martin & Associates, Inc. (San Antonio, TX)
- Low Memory Area (aka conventional memory)
- Low Molecular Weight Activity
- Lower Mt Auburn (Cincinnati, Ohio neighborhood)
- Lumber Manufacturers Association
- Lupus Mid-Atlantic (healthcare; various locations)
- Lightspeed Memory Architecture (Nvidia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Etrage LLC, The Engineering Automation Company, has announced that Lockheed Martin Astronautics has purchased PSI, Plot Service for Pro/INTRALINK, for plotting of drawings and exporting parts and assemblies in native formats directly from Pro/INTRALINK.
had assumed that thrust data they received from Lockheed Martin Astronautics in Denver, which built the craft, were expressed in metric units, as newtons.