Carolus Schrijver, of the Solar and Astrophysics Lab at the Lockheed Martin Advanced Technology Center in Palo Alto, and lead author of a paper.
What does LMATC stand for?
LMATC stands for Lockheed Martin Advanced Technology Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Learning in Multi-Agent Systems (artificial intelligence)
- Local Monitoring Alarm System
- Lockheed Martin Aeronautical Systems
- Lockheed Martin Assembly Services
- London Manufacturing Advisory Service (UK)
- Lockheed Martin Aeronautical Systems Company (Marietta, GA; operating unit of Lockheed Martin Corporation)
- Lockheed Martin Arsenal Ship Team
- Leukocyte Migration Agarose Technique
- Leukocyte Migration Agarose Test
- Livestock Marketing Association of Texas
- Lockheed Martin Advanced Technology Development Labs
- Lichtmatroos (Dutch)
- Lockheed Martin Alenia Tactical Transport Systems
- Limestone Medical Aid Unit (Wilmington, DE)
- Lawson Mid-America User Group
- Laser Maverick
- Lower Mississippi Alluvial Valley
- League of Mexican American Women (Fresno, CA)
- Leonard Metal Art Works Inc. (New York)
- Landelijke Meldkamer Ambulance Zorg (Dutch: Rural Ambulance Dispatch Care)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Two of the SDO instruments were built at the Solar and Astrophysics Laboratory of the Lockheed Martin Advanced Technology Center (ATC) in Palo Alto.
The X-ray images selectively track the motion of high-speed electrons in the solar wind, notes David Chenette of the Lockheed Martin Advanced Technology Center in Palo Alto, Calif.