A PNA clamp-based real-time PCR with a TaqMan probe containing a locked nucleic acid matching the T790M mutation [as described by Miyazawa et al.
What does LNA stand for?
LNA stands for Locked Nucleic Acid (Link Technologies Ltd.)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LNA
We have 70 other meanings of LNA in our Acronym Attic
- Large National Account
- Large Network Administration
- Late Night Alumni (band)
- Launch Numerical Aperture
- Leading National Advertisers, Inc.
- Licensed Nursing Assistant
- Linolenic Acid
- Lion Nathan Australia (foods)
- Local National Actions
- Local Network Attachment
- Logistics Net Assessment
- Lost Note Affidavit
- Low-Noise Amplifier
- Anti-Latent Nuclear Antigen-1
- Leading National Advertisers-Publishers Information Bureau
- Latent Nuclear Antigen-1
- Large Neutral Amino Acids
- Lehigh Northampton Airport Authority (Allentown, PA)
- Large-Needle Aspiration Biopsy
- Larrakia Nation Aboriginal Corporation (Coconut Grove, Northern Territory, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
a subsidiary of Degussa AG, has introduced a new product line, TrueSNP(TM) primer kits based on Locked Nucleic Acids (LNA(TM)).
Locked nucleic acid (LNA): fine-tuning the recognition of DNA and RNA.