The Loch Lomond Angling Improvement Association who threatened to shoot Salty, later awarded the seal his very own permit to fish in the waters of Loch Lomond.
What does LLAIA stand for?
LLAIA stands for Loch Lomond Angling Improvement Association (Scotland, UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Lord Love a Duck (movie)
- Low Level Air Defense
- Lower Limb Arterial Disease
- Language, Literacy and Arts Education
- Long-Latency Acoustic Evoked Potential
- Leicestershire Local Access Forum (UK)
- Linking Land and Future Farmers (Canada)
- Low-Luminosity Active Galactic Nucleus
- Law Library Association of Greater New York
- Likes Letters After His/Her Name
- Lalu Lintas Angkutan Jalan Raya (Indonesian traffic authority)
- Laughing Like A Lunatic
- Laughing Like a Maniac
- Law Library Association of Maryland
- Lipid-Laden Alveolar Macrophage (index)
- Look Like a Model
- Language Learning and Meaning Acquisition (University of Trier; Germany)
- Library Leadership and Management Association (Chicago, IL)
- Locally-Led Advance Mobile Aid (humanitarian assistance)
- Llama Association of the Mid-Atlantic States
Samples in periodicals archive:
But now the Loch Lomond Angling Improvement Association has granted him a pounds 150 fishing pass - complete with a passport sized photo of himself.
For the past 10 years, the Legal Aid board has funded his claim against the Loch Lomond Angling Improvement Association.
30pm Cleaning up on the Loch A major clean-up of the River Leven is to be carried out by the Loch Lomond Angling Improvement Association on Sunday.
But as a member of the Loch Lomond Angling Improvement Association, he's always careful to replace stocks.