Citing technicalities, cellular operators believe that since the location accuracy requirement is not linked with their services, it should not be part of the licence.
What does LOC ACC stand for?
LOC ACC stands for Location Accuracy (US DoD)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Lost Opportunity Cost
- Love of Crip
- Low Operating Cost
- Low Organic Carbon
- Lower Order Concern (writing)
- Lowest Outgoing Channel
- Lunar Operations Command
- Lunar Orbit Capture
- Lynn Operations Center
- Oxygen Lance Cutting (welding)
- Loco Citato (Latin: In the Place Mentioned)
- Low Operating Current-Light Emitting Diode
- Letter of Credit-Treasury Financial Communications System
- Landelijk Overleg Co-Assistenten (Dutch: National Consultation Co-Assistants; medical interns; Netherlands)
- Laptop Optical Channel Analyzer
- Liquid Optically Clear Adhesive (for electronics' screens)
- Location and Context Awareness (Symposium)
- Loss of (Receive) Crossing Alert
- Loss of Coolant Accident (pipe rupture accident at nuclear power plant)
- Louisiana Oilfield Contractors Association (labor union; est. 1967)
Samples in periodicals archive:
All RD7000+ units are Centros enabled to improve location accuracy and repeatability, and deliver timely responsiveness in the field.
The deployment provides location accuracy of an average of 1.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The Machvision Hole Doctor verification system for PCB fabrication is an in line system for the inspection and verification of hole count, hole diameter, location accuracy and hole quality on rigid, microvia/HDI, and flexible PCBs, and can be used after drilling, desmearing and plating or for final inspection or QC.
By leveraging existing computer hardware and LAN connectivity, mobile computing systems such as tablet PCs, computer/ medication carts, and other point-of-care devices can track the tags with reliable 100 percent room-level and bed-level location accuracy.