Passport to Prosperity is an employer recruitment and awareness campaign funded by the Ontario Ministry of Education, the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities and delivered locally by the Muskoka, Nipissing, Parry Sound Local Training and Adjustment Board.
What does LTAB stand for?
LTAB stands for Local Training and Adjustment Board (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LTAB
We have 4 other meanings of LTAB in our Acronym Attic
- Lighter than Air Aircraft
- Lighter Than Air America Incorporated
- Logistique & Transport Agro-Alimentaire
- Long Term Active Archive
- Long Term Annual Average
- Long Trail Alumni Association
- Linear Time Adaptive Arithmetic Coding
- Laughlin Town Advisory Board (Nevada)
- Leave Them All Behind (song)
- Line Test Access Bus
- Lodgers Tax Advisory Board
- Louder Than A Bomb (teen poetry festival)
- Louisville Technology Acronym Bee
- Land Trust Alliance of British Columbia (Canada)
- Learning, Teaching and Assessment Committee
- Light Tactical
- Literary Translators' Association of Canada
- Long-Term Acute Care
- Lossless Transform Audio Coding
- Louisiana Tech Athletic Club (athletic fundraising, Louisiana Tech University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hosted by the Muskoka, Nipissing, Parry Sound Local Training and Adjustment Board and community partners, the event is aimed at providing information to the public about careers in the trades.
An environmental scan by the Muskoka Nipissing Parry Sound local training and adjustment board in 1999 indicated concerns about an increase in the number contingent workers needed to be addressed, Cantin adds.