Pembrokeshire Council said Seren's case has been referred to the Pembrokeshire Local Safeguarding Children's Board and it was unable to comment.
What does LSCB stand for?
LSCB stands for Local Safeguarding Children's Board (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of LSCB
We have 7 other meanings of LSCB in our Acronym Attic
- Licenciado en Sistemas de Computacion Administrativa (Spanish: Bachelor in Computer Systems Management)
- Louisiana School Counselor Association
- Lake-Sumter Children's Advocacy Center
- Lakewood Senior Citizens Advisory Commission
- Lightweight Standoff Chemical Agent Detector
- Low-Speed Controller Area Network
- La Salle College Astronomy Society (Hong Kong)
- Lancashire Safeguarding Children Board (Preston, Lancashire, England, UK)
- Large-Scale Coastal Behavior
- Launcher Section Control Box
- Lone Star Capital Bank
- Launcher Safety Control Box Operator
- Lake Sunapee Country Club (New London, NH)
- Lake-Sumter Community College (Florida)
- Large Scale Cell Culture
- Lattice Semiconductor Corporation (stock symbol)
- Lawson State Community College (Alabama)
- Learning and Skills Council for Cambridgeshire (England, UK)
- Lincoln Square Chamber of Commerce (est. 1948; Chicago, IL)
- Lung Squamous Cell Carcinoma (tumor)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kirsty Lawrence, aged 20, Katie Buckingham, aged 17, and Julie Marley, aged 19, presented the workshop at the annual conference of the Solihull Local Safeguarding Children's Board.
Gail Hopper, chair of Durham Local Safeguarding Children Board, said: "Durham Local Safeguarding Children's Board commenced a serious case review, in accordance with Government guidance, shortly after the child's death.
Partner agencies on Newcastle Area Child Protection Committee, known as the Local Safeguarding Children's Board, were also interviewed.
The reports are never published in full, but Ofsted has said many suffer from poor management or a lack of co-ordination between agencies on the Local Safeguarding Children's Boards that write them.
The conference is being held as part of Local Democracy Week and is run in conjunction with the Local Safeguarding Children's Board.