The cost of designing and printing the cards and posters, totalling less than pounds 1,500, was funded by a local public service agreement, linked to city pupils achieving GCSE results above the 2006/07 target.
What does LPSA stand for?
LPSA stands for Local Public Service Agreement
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of LPSA
We have 25 other meanings of LPSA in our Acronym Attic
- Physical Society of the Republic of Lithuania
- Legionella Pneumophila Serogroup 1 (bacteria)
- Ladies Professional Shogi-Players' Association of Japan (board game)
- Layered Pressure Swing Adsorption (chemical process)
- Liberal Party of South Africa (est. 1953)
- Liechtenstein Pen Spinning Association (juggling)
- Linear Physical Systems Analysis (Swarthmore College; Swarthmore, PA)
- Littlest Pet Shop Amino (app)
- Livingston Parish Soccer Association (Louisiana)
- Local Peace and Security Assembly (Philippines)
- Log-Periodic Slot Antenna
- Logistics Program Support Activity
- London Plastic Surgery Associates (UK)
- Loss Prevention Safety Analysis
- Lincoln Public Schools Association of Office Professionals (Nebraska)
- Lafayette Parish School Board (Lafayette, LA)
- Lincoln Park Savings Bank (Chicago, IL)
- Livingston Parish Public Schools (Louisiana)
- Livingston Parish School Board (Livingston, LA)
- Local Property Survey Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
The funding, which will be aimed at bringing the poorest pavements up to standard, is part of a local public service agreement between the city council and the Government to improve services.
It is the largest payout to anyone in the country this year under the Government's Local Public Service Agreement scheme.
The government has set targets in 12 key areas and will reward the authority with an increased budget depending on how well it does in meeting the demands set out in the local public service agreement (LPSA).
These include 12 Striving Targets, which are set by chief officers and cabinet members to speed-up performance improvement in key services that have been under-performing Local PIs - A set of PIs to determine performance against our key local priorities (including some designed to measure the achievement of cabinet priorities) Local Public Service Agreements (LPSA targets) - 12, three year targets, set in agreement with the Government to stretch our performance beyond what we would otherwise be able to achieve.
Under the Local Public Service Agreement councils and their partners can commit themselves to trying to meet higher targets than the `norm'.
But earlier this year Sheila decided she wasn't yet ready for retirement and approached Pertemps Employment Alliance for help through the Local Public Service Agreement, a voluntary project funded by Solihull Council, Job Centre Plus and PEA.
The authority has signed a Local Public Service Agreement with the Government.