The Hawaii model is encouraging, but could not be implemented locally without increased taxes to reopen Lane County Jail beds that are closed due to budget cuts, said John Clague, a former jail manager and current chairman of the local Public Safety Coordinating Council, a state-mandated advisory group.
What does LPSCC stand for?
LPSCC stands for Local Public Safety Coordinating Council (Multnomah County, OR)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Loretta Paganini School of Cooking (Chesterland, OH)
- Loring Park Shuffleboard Club
- Los Padres Ski Club
- Loss Prevention Subcommittee
- Louisiana Public Service Commission (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Love Peace Skeet Cheese
- Low Pressure Sand Casting
- Low Pressure Steam Chest
- Low-pressure Systems/Cyclonic circulation
- Lunar and Planetary Science Conference (League City, Texas)
- Lake and Peninsula School District (King Salmon, AK)
- Lake Pewaukee Sanitary District (Pewaukee, WI)
- Large Power Systems Division (Caterpillar, Inc.)
- Lewis Palmer School District (El Paso County, Colorado)
- License Period Start Date (broadcasting)
- Little Powdered Sugar Donuts
- Lloydminster Public School Division (Lloydminster, Alberta, Canada)
- Low Power and Shutdown
- Low Power Schottky Diode
- Lower Puget Sound Dressage Club (equitation; est. 1989; Equestrians Institute; Burley, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Bill Bishop The Register-Guard The number of defendants who fail to appear for court in Lane County climbed 40 percent from 2002 to 2005, according to a report by the local Public Safety Coordinating Council.