Much of the nation's flu prevention work depends on state and local public health systems, many of which are already struggling with staff and budget cuts.
What does LPHS stand for?
LPHS stands for Local Public Health System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of LPHS
We have 12 other meanings of LPHS in our Acronym Attic
- Liaison Public Health Nurse (California)
- Liverpool Public Health Observatory (University of Liverpool; UK)
- Low Pressure High Output (ultraviolet light disinfection system)
- Locking Proximal Humerus Plate
- Laparoscopic Paraesophageal Hernia Repair
- La Plata High School (Maryland)
- Lake Placid High School (Lake Placid, FL)
- Lewis-Palmer High School (Monument, Colorado)
- Lincoln Park High School (Lincoln Park, Illinois)
- Lindsay Place High School (Pointe-Claire, Quebec, Canada)
- Loin Pain Hematuria Syndrome
- Lone Pine High School (Lone Pine, CA)
- Licensed Pharmacy Technician
- Local Public Health Team (National Public Health Service for Wales, UK)
- Lebanese Physical Handicapped Union (Beirut, Lebanon)
- Low Pressure High Volume (spray apparatus)
- Low Pressure Hot Water
- La Propiedad Industrial (Spanish: Industrial Property)
- Labarge Products, Inc (St. Louis, MO)
- Land & Property Information (NSW, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since its launch, more than 18 states and 750 local public health systems have participated in the assessment process, and the serf-reported data collected through the program have been used to support several important studies of performance variation (Scutchfield et al.
The Secretary is required to determine the core capacities of national, state, and local public health systems over the next year.
National Public Health Standards Performance Program Local Public Health System Performance Assessment Instrument, Version 2.
In advance, a copy of the National Public Health Performance Standards (NPHPS) Local Public Health System Performance Assessment Instrument was mailed to each participant for review.
Public Health Service in the creation of a local public health system.